While many bloggers use WordPress to power their blogs, many businesses have invested in the platform to power their online stores. Without a question, WordPress’s meteoric rise to popularity is due to its highly adaptable platform, but it is the thousands of plugins that elevate it to new heights. Web Development India is top website development company in India with expert and professional Wordpress developers with more than 10+ years of experience. Wordpress Development India is one of the best WordPress Development Company in India that you can choose to develop your custom Laravel web applications on PHP Framework.
Related Post 8 WordPress Plugins That Every Website Should Have in 2020
What is Gutenberg? – An Detailed Guide
These plugins boost your website’s performance by extending the capability of the WordPress core. Without plugins, you’ll almost certainly need to create the functionality yourself or hire a web developer. Web Development India is a top website development company India than can develop custom Website om Laravel , Wordpress and PHP. They have professional team of expert website developers to create websites.
With over 2,000 plugins available, you’re undoubtedly thinking which ones are the greatest fit for your eCommerce website. We’ve whittled it down to the Top 7 WordPress Ecommerce Plugins.
1. WooCommerce: WooCommerce powers more than 28% of all online stores and is the most adaptable eCommerce platform available for WordPress websites. Whether you’re selling physical or digital products, subscriptions or services, WooCommerce makes it incredibly simple. Among the plugin’s primary features are the following:
Capacity to sell virtually anything, anyplace
Payment options built-in
Options for shipment that are customizable
Calculation of taxes based on the customer’s location
Apart from these features, you gain access to hundreds of free and paid extensions that enhance the functionality of your website significantly.
2. Beeketing for WooCommerce: This All-in-One marketing automation software for eCommerce businesses will significantly boost your marketing efforts. Designed to work smoothly with WooCommerce, this plugin has all of the tools you’ll need to increase sales. Several of the features include the following:
Upsell and cross-sell complementary products
Bundle frequently purchased items
Provide a discount at the cart level
Send emails to customers who abandon their carts
Without leaving the website, communicate with customers via Facebook messaging.
The majority of features are free and require no technical skills to instal and configure. Extremely recommended!
3. OptinMonster: If you’re wanting to expand your email list and increase your subscriber count, OptinMonster is the plugin for you. The platform enables you to create several types of popups, including slide-ins, welcome gates, floating headers and footers, and more. Additionally, you can develop campaigns that trigger these pop-ups when a user is about to leave a page or has spent a defined length of time on a page. Additionally, OptinMonster interacts seamlessly with the majority of leading email marketing platforms, simplifying the process of running email marketing campaigns.
4. 404page: This plugin enables you to simply create a custom 404 error page and is compatible with virtually all themes. Unlike other plugins, this one does not generate redirects when a 404 page is created. This step communicates to search engines that the page does not exist and must be deleted from the index. Additionally, the 404page plugin does not generate any more server requests that contribute to your website’s load time being longer.
5. SEO Yoast: With over 5 million active installations, SEO Yoast is without a doubt the top WordPress SEO plugin. Since its inception in 2008, the feature list has increased significantly, ensuring that it remains current with emerging SEO practises. Installing the plugin is a breeze, owing to the abundance of materials provided by the designers and technical experts. If you own an eCommerce website, you simply cannot afford to miss out on such a great tool that can help you save time and money on SEO while increasing organic traffic.
6. Easily add FAQs to your website: This plugin makes it simple to add FAQs to your website by utilising a special post type and shortcodes. Every eCommerce website must include a section for frequently asked questions. It enables clients to rapidly obtain solutions to frequently asked problems without contacting your support team.
7. WP Live Chat Support: Live chat enables clients to get answers to their issues without having to make a phone contact. Indeed, according to a study conducted by ApexChat, live chat may increase web leads by an average of 40%. If your eCommerce website does not have a chat option, you are likely missing out on a lot of opportunities. With the WP Live Chat Support plugin, users may quickly and easily configure their website’s whole chat system. The free version of the plugin includes a plethora of functionality. However, if you require more capabilities such as reporting, ROI tracking, or customising the chat windows, you must subscribe to the premium version.
That concludes our list of seven WordPress plugins that will turbocharge your eCommerce website. Are there any plugins that we’ve overlooked that should be added in this list? Kindly inform us in the comments section.