“The NVIDIA Control Panel gives the power of NVIDIA graphics driver settings and other NVIDIA facilities that you may have installed.”
The NVIDIA Control Panel should be downloaded/installed on your computer because instantly you need the important drivers to manage your NVIDIA graphics card. It allows you to access fathomless control of your settings, like your resolution, and 3D app settings, and color correction.
This software is useful for people who work with “3D apps” and “Windows gamers”. It allows you to customize your system to handle rendering 3D elements. For instance, you can enable or disable antialiasing, and texture filtering.
You may also like to learn about the Custom Packaging.
Sometimes NVIDIA control panel does not open. Here are some fixes if NVIDIA control panel is not opening.
Fix No 1: BY Restarting
If you can’t open NVIDIA control panel entirely then close NVIDIA Control panel and try to restart it.
- By right clicking in the empty space of the task bar, choose “Task Manager”.
- Select NVIDIA Control Panel, and then select End Task button.
- After waiting for a few seconds open NVIDIA Control Panel.
NVIDIA control panel won’t open if you don’t try it.
Fix No 2: By Updating Your NVIDIA Drivers
The most important thing is to keep your graphics card driver updated. After updating window 10, compatibility issues will start to appear and different types of errors will occur and you will not be able to open your NVIDIA control panel. If your NVIDIA display drivers are outdated then you might not be able to find out NVIDIA control panel and it can go missing.
- You have to Update display adapter driver manually.
- At the same time, you have to press the windows button and the r keys.
- It will bring the utility to run. Then you have to type “dxdiag” without quotation marks and press okay.
- This is one of the shortcuts to outstretch the DirectX Diagnostics, which will allow you to view information of system.
- Now move to the display tab.
- Beneath device, note the name and manufacturer of the graphics card.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and then into the downloadable options.
- Find out the model of your graphics card, put it in the search bar tool, and then download the newest driver available.
- Always follow on screen instructions while installing.
Fix No 3: By Updating Windows
- Press the “window key” button and “I” key to open settings of app.
- Open the option of “update and security”.
- In the right side, you will find a “check for updates” button, click on it.
- If there are any updates then download them.
Fix No 4: End the Display Container Process Of NVIDIA
- Press these buttons together to open task manager “ctrl”, “shift”, and “Esc”.
- Find NVIDIA Display Container process, right click on it, and then click on end task.
After that problem of not opening or not finding NVIDIA, both will be resolved.
Fix No 5: Disabling Antivirus for a Little Time Only
- Press the start button, in the search option type “security” and then click on the “window’s security”.
- Now press the option Virus and Threat Protection.
- If you don’t have any other antivirus installed in your device, you can easily deactivate your Window Defender. Now you can easily open your app and disable antivirus from the menu option.
- For example, you can also deactivate the defense from protection and then select “Core Shields”.
There are a couple of other things that you can do as well if your control panel in NIVIDA isn’t working.
- You have to make sure that NVIDA control panel is not hidden.
- If you are using WINDOWS 10 then disable the fast boost option.
- You have to make sure that important services are running.
If your NVIDA’s control panel is not working then try these fixes and it will surely work.
Muhammad Junaid is a senior Analyst and Search Engine Expert. Extensive experience being a lead writer in Quran For Kids. Work for years with local and international enterprises. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.