“I indulge in physical exercise every day, I am still not able to lose weight”. “I am on a strict diet, God knows why I cannot see any change in my body”. “I eat only homemade food, and still the same obese”. We often come across people who say these things, don’t we? However, weight loss is not all about eating less and homemade food, doing a lot of physical exercise; it is also about knowing your body. Each body is different and so is the way of losing weight.
While trying to lose weight one of the most important things that you have to definitely do is increase your fluid intake. If you find drinking plain water a bit boring, you can try different types of juices. And one of the juices that have always been very popular for losing weight is noni juice. Wondering what noni juice is? Well, let us read about it here.
What is noni juice?
Noni trees are found in the tropical regions of the world. These are small yet evergreen trees, known as Indian Noni or Indian Mulberry. It is considered one of the most important plants that are often used for medicinal purposes. The height of the tree is 3 to 10 m and looks like bushes. The tree looks oval in shape. The noni fruits are found either in green or yellow color. They also turn white in the later stage when they are picked. The texture of the fruit is wrinkly. When the fruit ripes, the smell becomes rancid, and pulp gets juicier, while the taste is absolutely bitter. The fruit is crushed to make juice out of it. The noni juice is used for several purposes such as a remedy for arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, menstrual issues, muscle aches, heart diseases, AIDS, sprains, ulcers, cancers, poor digestion, mental depression, blood vessel issues, and even drug addiction. Apart from all these, one of the noni juice benefits is that it is also used for losing weight.
Tips that are helpful while trying to lose weight by having noni juice
While you plan to shed some kilos by consuming noni juice, you must follow some tips. Here are they mentioned below:
- Before you start taking noni juice to lose weight, you should get in touch with your doctor. You must discuss is having this juice can give rise to any complications or have any side effects
- If your doctor says you can consume it, you can get the juice from a grocery or health food store. You must look for noni juice that does not come with any preservatives
- Start by drinking 2 oz. of the juice. Divide these in two times, 1 oz. in the morning and 1 oz in the evening
- You can also mix noni juice with any other fruit juice
- While trying to lose weight with this juice, you need to be very sure about your calorie intake. You need to go to the calorie deficit mode and eat your meals maintaining portion size
- Try to add healthy food options to your meals and completely avoid junk food. Add more seasonal vegetables, fruits, lean meats, and healthy fats to your diet
- While doing all of these, you must focus on indulging in at least 4 days a week workout plan.
If you need any medical support in the journey of weight loss, or you need to consult your doctor often, you can get a health insurance policy first. The plan will provide coverage for consultation expenses. To find a suitable health insurance policy, you can visit the IIFL website and check out all the available options.