Thousands of recommendations are there on the internet to help you choose the best shampoo for hair fall. We all have faced hair issues such as hair fall, dandruff, breakage, etc., or are still facing it regularly. Learning about these never-ending problems, you would feel as if these problems can never be solved. It hurts to see your hair breaking from roots, and it even hurts more when you cannot understand the reason for the same.
The most common causes of hair fall are stress, eating disorders, protein deficiency, chemical-based products, heat treatment, hereditary, and sudden weight loss. It is more common in women due to hormonal imbalances that may cause certain diseases causing hair fall and other internal problems. You can take the help of medications and medical procedures to treat hair loss.
Why should you shampoo your hair regularly?
Caring for your hair is important because our scalp is always exposed to environmental changes like weather and pollution.
We may remove most of the visible dust and dirt with water, but some sticky elements like grime and greasy residues may remain. Washing the hair with shampoo removes dirt, dust, and smells such as pollutants or sweat in a hassle-free manner. Shampoos can also help you get rid of excess oil from the sebaceous glands. Too much oil secretion could make the dust and dirt stick to the hair and cause excessive hair fall.
Well moisturized hair is less prone to break or appear dry and frizzy. However, too much moisture may make your hair seem greasy, lifeless, and unclean. So even though oiling your hair is a good habit, it becomes worse when oil attracts dust and grime. After several days without shampooing, this buildup accumulates, making any hair near the face seem unclean.
Most shampoos are intended to remove excess oil from the hair, making it seem healthier for long. Choosing the best shampoo for hair fall may seem difficult, but it is like selecting an important cure for your body. Adding essential products to your hair care regime may help your hair look healthier and give them more shine and growth from within.
Several brands in the hair care industry promise to improve your hair quality and treat your hair from all the issues. However, we first need to understand our hair quality and what kind of benefits they provide. The following sections will help you know better.
Three best shampoos for hair fall
We would be delighted to help you with your hair care essentials and select the best shampoo for hair fall.
- Onion Shampoo with Onion and Plant Keratin for Hair Fall Control
- Mamaearth’s Onion shampoo is considered one of the best shampoos for hair falland hair treatment.
- The Onion Shampoo contains the benefits of onion, which helps reduce hair fall, and Plant Keratin.
- It is gentle on the hair and keeps it clean, strong, and nourished.
- Onion Shampoo is rich in Plant Keratin. It gently washes hair and protects it from damage caused by rinsing. In addition, it also develops a protective covering on the hair that strengthens it from the inside out.
- Surfactants that are gentle on the hair and scalp clean them without stripping them. Plant keratin protects hair from damage and dryness, preserves the moisture balance in the hair, makes hair soft and silky, and strengthens the hair roots.
- Best of all, it is free from harmful chemicals like sulfates and parabens. It can thus be used regularly without any side effects.
- Tea Tree Shampoo for Dandruff-Free Hair-
- The shampoo’s natural components ensure that dandruff and excess oil are gently worked on and eliminated and are recommended by experts as one of the best shampoo for hair fall.
- Strengthen and rejuvenate your hair with an unusual combination of Tea Tree and Ginger Oil, which helps relieve itching and irritation while also contributing to the health and cleanliness of the scalp and soothing dryness and inflammation.
- Mamaearth Tea Tree Shampoo is produced with natural ingredients. It gently removes dandruff and excess oil from the scalp. It also controls dandruff and soothes the irritated, greasy, and dry scalp, thus giving you an itch-free, healthy scalp and nourished hair.
- This dandruff shampoo contains vitamin E. This ingredient strengthens hair formation and improves blood circulation. It also minimizes hair breakage and split ends by deeply hydrating your hair.
- Tea tree oil’s anti-inflammatory- inflammatory and antimicrobial characteristics aid in relieving itching and irritation, while Ginger Oil helps keep the scalp clean and healthy while also relieving dryness and discomfort.
- It is also free of dangerous chemicals and pollutants, including Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil, and Dye. You can thus use it for colored and chemically treated hair without any issues.
- Rice Water shampoo With Rice Water and Keratin For Damage Repair-
- With the benefits of Fermented Rice Water, Keratin, and Wheat Protein, treat your damaged hair naturally. It can help you keep your hair clean and free of pollution, dirt, and damage. In addition, it provides healthy hair by avoiding parabens and sulfates. Thousands of experts recommend the best shampoo for hair fall.
- Use Rice Water Shampoo daily to prevent split ends and restore damaged hair. Rice Water guarantees that all your hair objectives are met.
- It controls hair breakage. With its high protein content, this Keratin-based shampoo increases the elasticity and volume of your hair to make it manageable and healthier.
- It helps treat hair damage using Fermented Rice Water, a time-honored East Asian technique. Help remove your hair issues with Fermented Rice Water’s natural goodness and put an end to poor hair quality.
- Mamaearth Rice Water Shampoo is free of silicones, parabens, mineral oil, dyes, and harmful chemicals. It is thus safe for regular use.
These three shampoos mentioned above are among Mamaearth’s list of bestsellers too.
Now that we are done discussing options for the best shampoo for hair fall, we would like to explain why you should go with a product that does not contain harmful chemicals. Our scalp contains gentle hair follicles and cells that may get damaged by using harsh chemicals or dyes.
Furthermore, excessive styling can also lead to the same result. It is thus important to go with a shampoo that is gentle, pure, and free from harmful chemicals to provide the best caring experience for your tresses every day.