Because an net-leased property typically cost hundreds of thousands of dollars finding a triple net lease for sale. By working with a reputable triple net broker gives the best access to inventory, better financing and greater investment returns.
Here are some of the points to consider in your search to find a top three-net broker.
A lot of triple net broker companies in the market do not have a thorough knowledge of the basic principles that make up the NNN-based investment. Choose an experienced triple net properties for sale who is aware of the distinction of a double net the triple net, and the “true” triple net lease. Your triple net broker must also be familiar with what is the the credit scoring system since this can help them, and you, assess the risk associated with a particular tenant.
Access to Inventory
A solid NNN broker has a substantial and varied inventory that includes an assortment of their own listings, as also properties offered through other Triple Net Broker firms as well as Off-market offers. This allows you to pick among a range of properties to determine the most suitable combination of lease conditions and lease length and the quality of the tenant.
Access to Financing
A reliable triple net broker understands that the lender’s decision could make or break the deal. This is why you should choose an three-net broker with an in-house commercial mortgage specialist or has a solid connection with an external broker. The triple net broker must be aware of the numerous financing options, such as the financing offered by banks, life insurance conduit debt, financing and”CTL,” which are “CTL” credit tenant lease programs, which provide the option of long-term fixed rate credit to NNN assets.
A Triple Net broker should take time to get acquainted with you and your objectives. They will then present you with suitable properties. If, for example, you state that you would like to earn a steady income for the long term but your triple net broker is showing you homes that have five or less years left of the contract, you might prefer to choose a different. Look for an non-non-network broker who isn’t trying to burden you with more debt than you need. While some debt comes with many advantages, it also comes with the risk of being a victim, and a reliable triple net broker will assist to find the right balance.
Your triple net broker must have a few transactions to his name. While many among the top teams of triple net brokers are focused on selling representation but there are a significant number of buyer representatives with an impressive resume of work. Choose an agent who is a triple net such as this and, if they hold an established and respected designation, such as CCIM which can be a benefit.
Sands Investment Group is Pleased to Present Exclusively the Fast Pace Health Triple NNN Lease For Sale Located at 284 Highway 641 N in Camden, Tennessee. This Deal Includes a Triple Net (NNN) Lease With Landlord Responsible For Roof and Parking Lot, Providing For a Great Investment.
- Triple Net (NNN) Lease With Landlord Responsible For Roof and Parking Lot (Structure Only; Includes Long Term Roof Warranty)
- Fast Pace Health Currently Operates Over 127 Clinics Across 5 States
- Corporate Guarantee From FP UC Holdings, LLC
- Located in an Income Tax Free State
- Stable Regional Tenant Undergoing Rapid Growth
- As an Industry Leader, Fast Pace Has Evolved and Adapted Within the Healthcare Sector By Expanding Their Services and Updating Their Name to Fast Pace Health Urgent Care; Read More Here
- Fast Pace Health Has Adopted Telehealth Services as an Option For Their Patients and is Expanding the Service Throughout Its Network of Clinics
- Ideal 1031 Exchange Opportunity
- In 2016, Revelstoke Capital Partners Completed Its Fast Pace Acquisitions as Its Private Equity Sponsor; This Represents More Than $1.2 Billion of Total Enterprise Value For Revelstoke
- In 2018, CRG (a Leading Healthcare Investment Firm) Partnered With Fast Pace Urgent Care and Revelstoke, Resulting in Additional Capital For Continued Growth of the Concept
- Urgent Care is a $16 Billion Industry With 3.5% Annual Growth; Approximately 9,300 Clinics in Operation in the United States as of November 2015 Employing Approximately 73,000 Healthcare Professionals*
- “Urgent Care Clinics Handle About 89 Million Patient Visits Each Year, Which Includes More Than 29% of All Primary Care Visits in the U.S., and Nearly 15% of All Outpatient Physician Visits” – CEO Urgent Care Association**