Logics Pro was developed for Apple devices, it is a digital audio workstation, and MID sequencer software, which was released in 1993 initially and developed by C- lab, it was previously known as Notator Logic. The software is used for its instruments that are used for adding or editing audio effects and recording facilities for music syntheses. The earlier version software was limited to two channel stereo while Logics Pro is able to handle multichannel surround sound. The software is powerful and creative allowing its users to experiment with their stuff. It has features like:
- Live loops, allows users to create and improvise.
- Users can control Logic Pro music making from their iPad or iPhone.
- They can transfer sounds into instruments by using quick sampler and Sampler.
- It has step sequencer that allows users to build drum beats quickly along with other melodic patterns.
- There are a variety on screen instruments like guitar, keyboard drums etc.
- It supports 24- bit or 192 kHz audio.
- It can mix and match beats and music with smart tempo.
- Individuals can manage large mixes by using VCA faders and Track Groups.
- Now making changes to your tracks is easy, just use Automation.
- Logic Pro X allows users to trigger mute, volume and solo controls.
- The software auto saves your files
This software is best for those who want to become a music producer or a musician. Also for anyone who is interested in music, the software is easy to use with a simple interface and setting that helps individuals to create something worth listing to. The software is best for beginners in the music industry; once they get a hold of this they can create art and many symphonies. Logic Pro x offers a lot of other features you will out about once you start using it.
To download logic pro X on your windows PC follow the steps given below:
- Make sure you Microsoft Windows PC is using a 64 bit operating system, have 4 GB RAM and 8.5 GB free hard drive space.
To download and run Logic Pro X you need to download a macOS or iOS emulator. It is because the software is for iOS so an emulator will allow you to run the software on your Windows PC. Download VirtualBox it will help you emulate macOS High Sierra on your Windows PC.
- Search and download macOS High Sierra from the internet and make sure it has ‘.vmdk’ extension.
- After the download is complete extract the .rar files for virtual machine.
- Then download and install VirtualBox from the internet.
- When you have downloaded the attest version of virtualbox run the software and click ‘next’ till the end.
- Click on machine in the option bar and select new.
- Create virtual machine will appear then fill a name and select the latest macOS 10.13 High Siera 64 bit.
- Then select your RAM size.
- In the hard disk window click on ‘use an existing virtual hard disk file’ option.
- Then click on the folder icon, after that click on ‘add’ icon and choose .vmdk file.
- Click on the choose option and then create.
You need to edit your Virtual Machine so that you can run macOS on it.
- Click on settings on the virtualbox you have created.
- Select system, there you will see motherboard> boot order> untick network and floopy> chipset> TCH9.
- In the process tab > processor> till 2
- In display> video memory> 128MB and OK.
Lastly add code to your virtual machine through CMD.
- Open CMD and run it as administrator.
- When the CMD opens replace Machine name with the virtual machine name.
- cd “C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\”
- VBoxManage.exe modifyvm “Machine Name” –cpuidset 00000001 000106e5 00100800 0098e3fd bfebfbff
- VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemProduct” “iMac11,3”
- VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemVersion” “1.0”
- VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiBoardProduct” “Iloveapple”
- VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/DeviceKey” “ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc”
- VBoxManage setextradata “Machine Name” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/GetKeyFromRealSMC” 1
- After that virtual machine will be ready. Go back to virtual box and press on the start button.
- After a while MacOS will open, there select your country, keyboard layout, don’t transfer my information, sign in using an Apple ID, then agree to macOS license, pick a username and set your password.
- When it is installed go to apple store and find and install Logic Pro X.