With the Government of India continually boosting the efforts of the Ministry of AYUSH, homoeopathy has steadily found its footing in the lives of Indian citizens in the last few years. While the practice of homoeopathy as an alternative treatment procedure has been prevalent for over 200 years, more individuals than ever are realising its benefits in treating a range of common ailments.
Homoeopathy treatment is mostly based on the principle of the natural healing capacity of the human body. Homoeopathic practitioners thus often utilise natural substances, like minerals and plants, to stimulate the process of healing. Nonetheless, while useful, homoeopathy treatments are time-consuming, which can lead patients to incur hefty bills in due course. However, with financial institutions offering facilities like health cards, meeting these expenses can become significantly easier.
For instance, facilities under the Bajaj health EMI card hospital list can allow cardholders to convert their medical bills into EMIs, making it easier to bear treatment costs. The benefit of converting medical bills into monthly instalments is also available for homoeopathic treatments, helping individuals to bear expenses of such procedures without any hassle.
What types of conditions can be treated through homoeopathy?
Homoeopathic medicines are utilised to effectively treat a host of health issues, including several chronic diseases. Few of the most common ailments treated through homoeopathy include –
Allergies are the most common chronic conditions that are treated through homoeopathy. Whether seasonal allergies or isolated ones, several homoeopathic remedies can be utilised to treat and cure them.
For instance, medicines like Arsenicum Album, Allium Cepa, Natrum Muriaticum, etc. are proven to be effective in alleviating the effects of an allergy.
Many individuals resort to homoeopathy to treat conditions like depression, anxiety and panic attacks. Some of the most common medicines prescribed for these conditions include Aconite, Ignatia, Stramonium, etc.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic condition that affects the joints of a human body, like the knees, wrists, or both hands. Homoeopathic medicines like Belladona, Arnica, Aconitum Napellus, Bryonia, etc. can aid in alleviating the symptoms of RA, and act as pain relievers in the long run.
- Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS
IBS is a common chronic illness whose symptoms include diarrhoea, abdominal cramps and constipation. While changes in the diet can aid in improving this condition, homoeopathy medicines like Nux Vomica can also help in living with the condition in the long run.
Apart from these, homoeopathic medicines are also widely used to treat common cough and cold, nausea, toothache, and the likes. Such medicines are available in the form of sugar pellets, gels, creams, tablets, etc.
Nowadays, bearing the long term cost of homoeopathic treatment has become significantly easier owing to the introduction of health cards by financial institutions across India. For instance, the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card is one such tool that can allow individuals to seek homoeopathy treatment without any hassle.
Individuals can simply apply for this card, and avail its benefits instantly once the health card status is approved. Now you can avail of all the benefits regarding any treatment.
Benefits of the Health EMI Network Card
As mentioned earlier, a health card helps individuals to convert their medical bills, generated in due course of seeking over 800 treatments, into easy no-cost EMIs, thus making it easier to bear the financial burden from ensuing medical costs. These treatments span across different medical streams like homoeopathy, allopathy, etc.
Furthermore, with the Bajaj health EMI card hospital list, including some of the most renowned names in the country’s medical field, seeking quality healthcare has become much more affordable.
Here are a few other benefits of the card, which can not only make opting for homoeopathy treatment easier but also make paying medical bills hassle-free.
- The benefits of the health card are available for several treatments, few of which are not included under a standard health insurance policy. Ranging from surgeries to treating critical illnesses, homoeopathy to cosmetic treatments, this health card can boost the affordability of various such procedures with a financing value of up to Rs.4 lakh.
- The amount so used from the card can be converted to EMIs payable over a tenor of up to 24 months.
- There are over 5,500 network facilities across more than 1,000 Indian cities included under the Bajaj health EMI card hospital list, making it easier for cardholders to seek treatment from a facility of their choice, without having to worry about the expenses.
- The benefits of this health card can be availed by the cardholder’s family members, including his/her parents, spouse, children, and siblings.
- An insta health card can be availed against a one-time payment of Rs.707 whereas a non-insta card is available only against payment of Rs.589.
- The health card can be availed easily by applying through the NBFC’s website. Existing customers of the financial institution can even avail it without submitting any additional documents. They can then access the card instantly upon approval through the NBFC’s official app.
Individuals who are not existing customers can apply for the health card at any of the nearest partner facilities of the NBFC. Nonetheless, before applying, such individuals must check the eligibility and documentation requirements to ensure that there are no hassles in the application process.
Thus, whether it is homoeopathy or any other treatment procedures, individuals can seek professional medical help for their conditions at the earliest without having to worry about incurring hefty bills.