Summer is here, and the heat is scorching outside. All those cravings for chilled food items are back, and we can’t resist our taste buds from getting served. From cold drinks to fruit juices and chilled milk, every summer day is filled with cold weapons to fight the heat. You can easily witness the increasing sales of shakes and Lemon Shikanji on food outlets, and people do love to make shakes at their homes, too, because they are an easy pick. Read more about Homemade Ice Cream Recipes.
But whatever we consume, nothing can match the satisfaction provided by ice creams. The combination of deliciousness along with chilled thrills is just so soothing to calm the body down in the summer.
If you want to have a perfect combination of summer desserts before you, try the homemade ice creams and ice cream cakes. For your cake needs, visit an online cake shop and order one via cake delivery in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, or wherever you live.
To help you out with ice creams, we are sharing two homemade ice cream recipes which require nothing more than half an hour of your efforts.
Get yourself served with delicious homemade ice cream and a piece of ice cream cake after your lunch or dinner.
Milk & Oreo Ice Cream
Things You Need For Milk & Oreo Ice Cream:
- Big Pack Of Oreo Biscuits
- Powdered Sugar
- Double Cream Milk – 1 small Cup
- Wooden Ice Cream Stick
- Liquid Chocolate
- Sweet Sprinkles
How To Make:
- Take the packet of oreo biscuits and crush the biscuits using something hard without opening the packet.
- Now open the packet from one end in a way they show in advertisements.
- Add powdered sugar to the milk.
- Now pour the milk into the packet and make sure that the mixture of biscuits and milk doesn’t become too liquid.
- Now put the wooden ice cream stick in the stick, keeping it half in half out.
- Place the oreo biscuit packet in a large glass so that it can stand straight, and then put the glass into the freezer. Let the mixture freeze overnight.
- Take out the packet from the freezer in the morning and tear apart the wrapper from the frozen mixture of oreo biscuits and milk.
- Once done with tearing the wrapper, you will see the ice cream.
- Put the ice cream on a plate and top it with liquid chocolate and sprinkles.
- Enjoy your delicacy and beat the heat.
Coffee & Gems Ice Cream
Things You Need For Coffee & Gems Ice Cream:
- Milk – 1 Glass
- Coffee – 1 Spoon
- Gems – 10 to 15 Tablets
- Chocolate Powder
- Wooden Ice Cream Stick – 2
- Powdered Sugar – 2 ½ spoons
- Hand Grinder
How To Make:
- Pour milk into the jug and add coffee and sugar to it.
- Grind them well enough using a hand grinder until you get some foamy bubbles on top of the mixture.
- Now, take the chocolate gems tables and crush them into pieces.
- Take a glass and pour the milk, coffee, and sugar mixture in it slowly while scattering coffee powder in the glass with your other hand.
- Now drop the crushed gems into it.
- Put the wooden ice cream stick in, but you need to make sure that a quarter of it remains out of the liquid mixture.
- Put the second wooden ice cream stick on the edges of the glass across the centre top. Tie the first wooden stick to the second tightly so that the quarter of it can stay out.
- Put the glass in the freezer and let the ice cream freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Take out the glass and keep it at room temperature for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Hold the ice cream stick and pull out the ice cream.
- Lick it, bite it, enjoy it!
It is much better to chill out your soul this summer with homemade ice creams!
Please share “Homemade Ice Cream Recipes That You Should Know” with friends and family.