Over the years, Oppo has emerged as a recognised smartphone brand in the budget segment in India. Since its launch in 2014 in the country, the brand has unveiled several smartphone models that are rich in unique features and attractive specs. One of the top reasons for the popularity of this budget-friendly smartphone brand is that it has a wide selection of handsets under various price quotes.
Notably, in the past few years, Oppo smartphones in the price bracket of under Rs.10,000 have been exceptionally popular among users. Individuals can thus avail the best Oppo mobile under Rs.10,000 easily by running a quick market search. Nonetheless, they should check the specs that accompany each handset beforehand.
Top Oppo smartphone below Rs.10,000
Here is a compiled list of the best Oppo smartphones in budget and their accompanying specs –
- Oppo A7 64GB – Rs.9,990 approx.
This smartphone is one of the best Oppo mobiles in the market and is recognised for its unique features and smooth performance. It supports face detection and HDR imaging and accompanies a host of other features. The most prominent specs include –
- The device has a screen size of 6.2″ and a resolution of (720×1520).
- The smartphone boasts of excellent 13+2MP rear and 16 MP front camera for impressive photograph clicking.
- It has a RAM of 4GB and 64 GB for suitable internal storage.
- It has a prolonged battery life of 4230 mAh that lasts for several hours.
- The device is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm SDM450.
- Oppo AS5 – Rs.8,990 approx.
Oppo AS5 was launched globally in May 2019 and is available in shades of gold, green, black and red. Since its launch, the smartphone has earned a high demand for its smooth performance and excellent battery backup alongside decent storage capacity. It is good at multitasking and functions decently in supporting video games, making it one of the leading Oppo smartphones under 10000. Other exciting specs include –
- A screen size of 6.2″ with (720 x 1520) resolution.
- Dual rear camera of 13+2MP with 8MP front camera.
- A RAM capacity of 2GB for decent app-to-app navigation.
- A battery capacity of 4230 mAh that lasts for a day.
- Oppo A1K – Rs.7,989 approx.
This particular smartphone model was launched in India in 2019 and instantly became popular among consumers. It has a decent camera quality and screen resolution, and supports face detection as well as HDR imaging. Some of its most noteworthy specs include –
- A screen size of 6.1″ for clear picture or video viewing.
- Decent 8MP rear and 5MP front camera for high-resolution pictures and videos.
- Android operating system (Version 9) with Octa-core processor and 2GB RAM.
- Its battery capacity remains high at 4000 mAh for prolonged use.
Besides these, Oppo A11K and Oppo A12 are popular Oppo smartphones under 10000. Also, their specs and performance make them suitable handsets for everyday use. Further, holding a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card makes purchasing these budget smartphones from Oppo as well as high-end handsets affordable and convenient with financing at No-Cost EMIs.
The card comes with a pre-set credit limit of up to Rs.4 lakh, which allows purchasing consumer durables more easily. Existing customers can approach any of the 1 lakh plus partner stores under the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and pay for it in EMIs over up to 24 months.
The card issuer also provides customers pre-approved offers to make their experience of availing financial products hassle-free and less time-consuming. Such offers are available on credit cards, personal loans, etc. Check your pre-approved offer online with the help of name and contact details.
Individuals should compare these and other essential features of such affordable smartphones before picking the best selling mobile phones. Subsequently, they should plan EMI payments in a way that helps them to clear the dues easily within a given tenure.