There is nothing like the joy of management that comes with hosting a party. You choose the guest list, select the playlist (Electric Slide, you’re not welcome here), and serve party snacks you really want to eat.
Here, the best dips, meaty snacks, carby delights, candy treats, and cheesy bites… wow, I am already drooling. (Don’t be reluctant to eat the last bite, you hostess queen you!)
1. Hot Dog
Everyone Loves A Hot Dog
You Have the ideal fast snack for any sort of event. These go down a Storm at weddings, but are equally tasty at company sales days or exhibitions and promotions.
Layered with fresh onions afterward Slathered in mustard, ketchup or among those myriad of different condiments You fancy. Or pick our gourmet ceremony and you also have a Complete menu of Dogs, with chilli, cheese, slaw, peppers, enough to fill a real live Texan up.
You may take a fantastic compliment to your dogs using Chipstix spiral chips, or even a French chips cart. Dogs and fries, what a treat. Our high speed roller machines imply your Guests are served quickly with perfectly prepared snacks.click here for more info regarding Gourmet Hot Dogs.
Hot Dog Facts.
– Mustard happens to be the most popular topping. Ketchup a close second.
– They have been sent into space, the crew aboard Apollo 11 actually enjoyed hot dogs.
– The worlds most expensive hot dog sold for $169. A cheese bratwurst was smothered in butter Teriyaki, grilled onions, Maitake mushrooms, wagyu beef, foie gras, shaved black truffles, caviar and Japanese Mayo. All wrapped in a brioche bun.
– The world record for eating them, is 74 in 10 minutes!
– Our American cousins consume around 20 Billion per year.
2. Pizza Puffs
Sure, everybody loves the microwave kind, however these homemade pizza puffs take snacking into the next level.
“What is more fun than a pizza puff? Skip the kind sold in the frozen You can substitute any meat Vegetable for the pepperoni and any cheese to the mozzarella.” –Vivi Taylor, Middleburg, Florida
They’re a nibble standard which is as it should be. You can’t turn out badly with these delightful New England noms.
Extraordinary crab cakes with heaps of flavor and zest. Present with natively constructed aioli and a fresh white wine!