There are rules that allow you to make sleep extremely beneficial for health if you follow them. The rules help the body to function properly during sleep, which favorably affects the well-being and mood of a person during the period of activity.
1. Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time, regardless of the day of the week.
2. It is advisable to go to bed before 23 hours. It is at this time that the body is set to relax.
3. Do not eat before bedtime.
4. Do not drink caffeinated drinks before bedtime. Tea with chamomile, mint, or warm milk with honey before bedtime will benefit the body and help you fall asleep faster and easier. Take essential vitamins like vitamin b17 etc.
5. A walk before bedtime in the fresh air will help you fall asleep quickly.
6. Before going to bed, you should not think about problems and experiences, you will have time to think about them during the day. In the evening, it is best to relax and help the body fully relax and recover during a night’s sleep.
7. In the evening, it is best to take a warm bath or shower.
8. For fast and calm falling asleep, you can read calm literature or turn on softly slow music.
9. Before going to bed, it is recommended to ventilate the sleeping room.
10. Also in the bedroom, it is advisable to turn off the light.
11. Scientists recommend sleeping head north or east.
12. It is best to sleep more naked, and in case of freezing take cover with an extra blanket.
13. The berth should be flat, not too soft and not too hard.
14. It is necessary to sleep in a horizontal position, preferably alternately – either on the right or on the left side. It is not recommended to sleep on your stomach.
15. In order for the day to begin quickly and in a good mood, do not lie down for a long time in bed. After waking up, stretch, smile, and get up. Do it slowly and with pleasure.